Tuesday 1 December 2009

Ho Hum! Another *#*#~>#<~* Day in Paradise...

This morning the Hub was up at 7am cleaning the Punto in and out in readiness for the NCT.
Well me ould ducks, it failed....boo hoo!
Not just failed, but broke down about five minutes after driving away from the Test Center! I guess it was just as annoyed as us!
So at 9.37 and a half the Hub phoned my Dad who came and rescued him and they got the sulking Punto to the Garage, where it was greeted with a howl of 'not you again!' I then drove in and rescued the Hub whilst our-Father-who-art-not-in-Heaven went home muttering about folks who drive cars which are past their 'best by' date.

I tell you its by the grace of God we are a two car family, well, and the grace of my family who pass their old cars onto us. So we still have wheels, but the Hub and the Punto are mad with each other!

(fyi- that's not my car in the photo!!!!!)

6 comments:

Andrea said...

Bless your heart!! I hate having car problems! and there is NEVER a convenient time to have them.
Blessings, andrea

collettakay said...

An unreliable car is the worst! At least you have a backup. Sounds like a bubble bath is in order. For you, not the car.

Amanda said...

Huh! Cars! Who'd have 'em!

Amanda said...

Huh! Cars! Huh!

Angie's Spot said...

Hi there! We're having car problems too this week. Hopefully a trip to the mechanic on Friday will solve the issues without hurting my wallet too badly. Especially this close to the holiday!

Thanks for visiting my blog and entering our giveaways this week! I'll definitely be back because I'm a huge fan of all things UK & Irish!

Jane's Art said...

Oh my my....... Hope they can patch up their spat!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...