Tuesday 15 December 2009

This'n'That...

One decorated Tree...FINALLY!
Someone's well cheesed off with this whole Christmas lark.
Sos practising for the school Carol Service. We worked it out the other day and this is her 8th year as she began when she was 10 years old and in 5th Class!
The set design Sonia has been preparing for her end of term Presentation today...not finished...
And you thought I made a mess????
My car is being re-tested this morning, so I hope it passes after all the garage has done to it.
Last school practise this morning in Church, with the Organist, and guess what? I'm sick...pits. I haven't time to succumb to sinusitis, cold, fever, cough, etc until the Monday after Christmas. Now until then is non-stop playing and conducting music.
Dilly went to a 'pipe and drum' Session in a Dublin pub last night and loved it...she says, and I agree, an hour of the pipes and drums and you'd raise the sword on anyone. Dunno whether its primitive, tribal, mom mentality but when the Irish begin to sing they're away!

The bro and travelling-sis have arrived in Chile and he emailed us a photo of her so we could see that she is in one piece...BUT...typical brother, he sent one of her eating and her mouth full! Well, I guess I'd have done the same to annoy him if I had the opportunity!

8 comments:

ladydi said...

Would the pipes and drums chase the sinus trouble away? You've been bringing back memories for me lately! The set design in progress reminds me of the first time I ever stayed awake all night. I had put off a similar project all semester, and suddenly it was due. I thoroughly enjoyed making it, but it took far longer than I anticipated. I hope you feel better! And I hope your kitchen gets back to where YOU can use it, once the set design is finished. :>}

Jane's Art said...

The tree looks great!!
We've been doiing the sickies too and no time!
Take care...a pub for the evening might really do the trick!!

collettakay said...

Love the tree! Beautiful!

Andrea said...

Awesome tree.

Family life sounds pretty normal to me...we live a crazy life, too.

Blessings, hugs, and prayers, andrea

Heart2Heart said...

Love your picture of your beautiful tree. We are all in the midst of some degree of being sick. Honestly this is the worst year ever. Here is hoping that we are all well enough to enjoy the Christmas day and all that it has to bring. Here is hoping you get better soon and stay warm!

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

Micki said...

The tree is just gorgeous, and you really caught the spirit of the holidays!
Micki

Constructive Attitude said...

omg! she plays the flute. i used to play the flute :)

Terri Tiffany said...

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...