Well this week's Thankfuls:
1. Thankful Dilly is home from College in Dublin for a whole month; a chance for her to relax and get her health back on track, also to spend time with her sisters. (and her parents?)
2. Thankful that the snow and frost is so pretty to look at, and that we've had many gloriously beautiful days. If we have to be cut off, get stuck, crunch the car, walk on ice because the car won't get through to the house, etc, at least its good to look at!
3. Thankful to Jane for writing a wonderfully kind post about a doll I made...everyone appreciates kindness, but mothers most of all I guess. Thank you for making my day, Jumpin' Jungle Mama!
4. Thankful Sos was given a job as Night House-Mistress at school. She can live-in, walk to College and still have time for her studies, and when needed, her part-time job at the florist; 'practically perfect in every way...' (to quote Mary Poppins!)
5. Thankful my sister took long holidays this Christmas and is with the folks as I haven't had the courage to drive in the snow so haven't been able to get over to them. She is 'minding' them very well I know, because she is like that.
And there you have it!