I thought it would be good to resume posting Thankful Thursday since it makes me stop and think.
I'll link to Greg's meme when I'm done...
The hugest Thankful is knowing that the Hub's sister and her family, who live in Brisbane, are fine. Thank you Lord!
1) Thankful for the Hub's continued employment. He doesn't enjoy the job, but regular money coming in is not to be sneezed at!
2) Thankful for chocolate and strong tea. Helps cope with the Hub's foul humour when he returns from work!
3) Thankful that Youngest returned to school this week without an almighty fight.
4) Thankful for some mild weather, dark and damp, but not that bitter, cuttingly damp cold we were having for many weeks.
5) Thankful for quiet days when I can sew and knit to my heart's content, and recharge the old batteries!
So what are your Thankfuls, amigos?