Friday 1 June 2012

Small Dog...

So anyway, there I am lyin' on the sofa happily snoozin' when doesn't the sun go behind an ould cloud...
So up I gets and has a good ould stretch.
Himself there wasn't up to playin' so out I trots for a bit of a sniff...ya never knows what ya'll find...

...and if ya tinks that balancin' on this mossy ould stone while she fiddles wit her new toy was easy, ye can take another thinks because it wasn't!
And then I spies me darlin' sunbathin' herslf on the table so...

...up I hops to join her and what does she do?
Start posin' with me, that's what!
Well two can play at that game so along I goes wit it for da sake of peace- now what sort of an ould eejit do I look?
But dere's a whole garden full of wunnerful smells out dere
so tisn't long before I makes me escape...
Huh! Wuja just look at me darlin' now! She tinks I'm never comin' back!
Humans! I ask ya! Who'd have 'em!

Its a dog's life I'm tellin' ya, but hey!
...someone's gotta do it...

4 comments:

Robin said...

LOL.

Love the way you, err, I mean the dog, tell a story :).

Amanda said...

Aaaaahh!

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

TA for the giggle!

Lorna said...

Oh, I'm so glad I've found your blog - love your bio and as for a glorious career - brilliant :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...