Monday 24 June 2013

Grouchy Grumbles

...people who fail to wipe the counter after snacking- detest mucky counters and table top...

...people who walk off and leave dirty coffee cups around my flat, the coffee table is ok, its localised...

...except when they dump dirty items on top of whatever I am working on, even if it IS on the coffee table.

...clean FOLDED laundry tumbled onto the floor...

...castaway shoes in the living room, kitchen, bathroom- the place for shoes is on the feet, under the bed or in the cupboard. Thank you.

...cold greasy washing up water left 'just in case.' I'd rather you threw it out, cleaned the bowl/sink and ran a fresh lot if you need to do more washing up...on the rare occasion you actually notice there is any to be done...

...wrappers of ANY description NOT in the bin- paranoid about rodents? Moi?


...dirty bathroom sink- how difficult is it to run the sponge around the sink when you are done? yes, that yellow and green item on the corner is 'the sponge' and you are welcome to use it anytime.


You can call me Groucho Marks in future- that way I'll get Marks for being Grouchy.

What was his mother thinking when she called him 'Groucho' anyway?...or was that a nickname- must look him up...Google-wise, I know he's dead thanks.

Grrrrr-ness.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh dear, has this been building up or did you get out of bed on the wrong side! I'm not too bothered about most of these, except the laundry thing. But I do get a bit irritated when the odd bits of space I've appropriated for myself get invaded. Or when someone else buys coloured loo paper when they know perfectly well we always have white!

Orange Crumpled Napkin said...

You just described what I wake up to every morning even when I clean the kitchen the night before.

I just don't get it.

Robin said...

The shoes! Save me from the shoes! For a family of four (one of whom regularly puts HER shoes away!) there are somehow always an insane number of shoes scattered around on the floor, mere inches from the cupboard they're meant to be in! How hard is it to put the flippin' things away??

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...