Wednesday 16 April 2014

CD Splurge- Rackhouse Pilfer

Love and Havoc- Rackhouse Pilfer's new album!

Rackhouse Pilfer's new album is ace!
 
Yes I was very bold and bought it for myself...
 
Yes, I still need shoes but until someone wants to interview me for a job what do shoes matter?
 
Yes, I've been playing it so loudly that the people in the office across the landing haven't needed to buy their own copy because they can listen to mine 24/7...or even 27/4...
 
WHAT?! You haven't heard of Rackhouse Pilfer? VERY famous bluegrass country band who hang out in a pub two streets across?
 
Well, the only thing better than being a fan already is having that treat in store for you!!
 
Hey! Did ya get the message that I like Rackhouse Pilfer's music- A LOT?

3 comments:

Amanda said...

It's treating yourself occasionally that keep the world spinning I reckon. And somehow we can always find the money for essentials when it becomes, well, essential.

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

Great priorities! Im the same when i find music i like, it makes us happy :-)

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

What awful grammar! good job its school holidays!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...