Thursday 4 April 2013

Its Okay To Snigger (Quietly)

So I've been on Blogger how long?
Three years you say?
And after all that time (you won't believe this...) I go and (wait for it!)
FORGET MY PASSWORD!!!!

Oh myyyy!
A sandwich short of a picnic or what!!

Hooo boyyy....sad huh?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Moving swiftly on...

Here in the West we have had a dry and very cold St. Patrick's Day and Easter. The daffodils are out but on the radio this morning they said that ground temperature in Donegal is something like minus 10C and its still freezing at nights. Well if I was a bud I'd certainly stay in hibernation....in fact, if I called myself a 'budding' school secretary d'you suppose I could take to hibernation now? Its surely going to be a shorter than usual growing season this year.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Forgot to tell yous...

Just before the holidays we moved into our new school premises and its just fab.u.loso! State of the art! We must have the most amazing school in the whole of Connaught! It was total chaos for the last fortnight, and even during the holiday everyone has been in and out working and sorting things.
And best of all I have a brandspankingnew PIANO!! (Well not me personally, but I'm pretending that its mine!)

So, between the cold weather and running around doing school stuff, I've been far too lazy to do any sewing and have been plodding away at the knitting and crochet. I am trying to finish up all the projects on the sofa and coffee table so that I can start working with some gorgeous new wool I bought last week...trying to be strong-minded...trying to     resist        temptation.....

2 comments:

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

How lovely! Our buildingis 100 plus years old, single glazed, and drafts at every corner - brrrrrrr!

Hope you and assorted children are ok, and that we all get a proper spring soon xxxxx

Soggibottom said...

So's your okay then :-)
I have been around so many lovely Irish accents recently.. I forget who I am. :-) :-) I am it seems, a cousin once removed :-) cos his mammy married into English :-) ah.. what... my cousin.. ..........
Good to see you ......... x x x
Take great care of you and yours x x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...