Tuesday 17 November 2009

Creativity...or messivity?

Yesterday evening I noticed the light changing so I rushed out with the camera and was just in time for the sunset!

Now a multiple choice question:- if you walked into a kitchen which looked like this would you-
a) exclaim 'Wow! What a creative person you are today!'
b) shriek 'Goodness! Was there an accident?'
c) ask politely 'Are you moving house?'
d) remark sarcastically 'I guess we're eating off our knees tonight.'
e) turn right around and walk out with the comment 'I'll come back when you've tidied up.'
'a' would be the correct response. Thank you very much all of you who answered correctly!
(Actually, if you want the truth, when I stopped for a minute yesterday evening and saw the mess I'd created, even I was a bit shocked...)

9 comments:

Ulla said...

My answer would have been a), with an envious thought: What a lovely big kitchen you have!

Andrea said...

LOVE the picture!

Sometimes creativity can be very messy. Hope you have a wonderfully blessed day.
andrea

Heart2Heart said...

I chose A because I too, have seen not only my kitchen but other areas of my home much like this! You go!

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

Elaine said...

Absolutely it would be A. I don't think you can be neat and creative at the same time. I know I can't be. It looks to me like you were having a lovely time.

Heckety said...

Thank you m'dears! The Hub just said to point out that it's his kitchen too, but where he got that notion from I have no idea!!!!

ladydi said...

Or - F) Wow! It looks just like our dining room on my day off. Some days I wish for a whole room of my own, but most of the time I like being surrounded by the family as I create. You, too?

Terri Tiffany said...

Wow! You are one busy person!!

Mamma Bears Fault said...

F)"Looks like my sewing area, and besides, I didn't come to inspect the neatness of your home, I came to see you!"

I also like the saying "A clean home is the sign of a dull woman!"

According to your pictures, you are definitely not a dull woman - all the better as far as I'm concerned! Take Care - Elizabeth

Corner Gardener Sue said...

LOL That's an idea for a meme, asking people to take photos of either their kitchens or their messy areas. I'm afraid I have more than one room that would qualify.

Thanks for your comment on my Wordless Wednesday. When I took the photo, I didn't notice Heidi's tongue was out. I wonder if she just found some fish food spilled on the deck.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...