Has it been Thursday all day? Sorry! I was busy and I seem to have missed it....whoops!
1) Thankful for busy days of achievements- even long awaited chores need doing at some point!! I think...
2) Thankful for friends who come and stay, especially easy-going people who take us as they find us!
3) Thankful for a house with elastic walls and carpeted floors! Even when we run out of bed-space, there's always the floor!
4) Thankful for a Hub who is such a handyman, and willing to deal with his wife's stupidity...(see previous post!!)
5) Thankful for my mad, bad, crazy dogs who are company, entertainment and a daily lesson in living every day to the full: they are never tired, or bored, or fed up: every day is a joyous new beginning, outside the front door is a wonderful new fresh world, each walk is full of new smells to investigate, running with the wind in their ears is always wonderful, and they are always always ALWAYS delighted to see us.
Is there any better way to live?