Thursday 3 February 2011

Shop SALE! and a New Treasury

How is it that some weeks nothing exciting happens, and other weeks are a constant scramble?

This week I have scarcely been at home, so everything is in a right pickle. And what does one do when the chores are calling desperately for attention?

One decides to have a Shop SALE ! Working out the reductions was a bit hit and miss, my Maths not being of the most accurate, but if you want to stock up on girly presents and Christmas decorations, hurry on over!

I've a bunch of new items made, just waiting to be listed, so I though I would do a bit of a Spring Clearout! Not that there's anything Spring-ish about our weather- howling gale, snow on the hills, and lashing rain and sleet...EEEUGH!

And if shopping isn't your thing but you fancy some eye-candy, have a look at my new Treasury- Homespun Hearts and Happiness. I had great fun the other evening making it!

S'long folks!

1 comment:

Trishia said...

Heather, all four of your lovely creations have arrived safely in the US. Your fabric postcard is SO darling. I showed it to my daughter and we all had a belly laugh over your Irish wit:) Do you ever do fabric transfers? Transfering an image to fabric? I'm not sure how it's done, but I've heard about it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...