Thursday 23 July 2015

Not Another One...

Yesterday evening, on my way out to collect a friend, I threw my hand-bag onto the floor in the back of the car and then noticed that someone had put a letter through the guest room window. Since investigating couldn't possibly wait until later I went back into the house to see what it was about. After satisfying my curiosity I returned to the car, climbed into the open door and absently reached with the key for the ignition.

No ignition.

Huh?

Oh...

Well...

If one gets into the back seat instead of the driver's seat one is unlikely to find the ignition.

Climbed out, got into the front of the car and guess what?

Yup!

Ignition just where it was last time I drove!

1 comment:

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

Let me know when you do stand up - I'll be in the front row!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...