OK, here goes, ten things you didn't know about me (and probably didn't want to know either, blame Paulette you guys!) :-
1. I once played such a brilliant, I mean bad, trick on the Hub that he was raging for a week.
2. I am mad into re-cycling, all things environmental, and permaculture systems. It drives my extended family crazy.
3. At school I was told to leave the Home Ec class for threading the sewing machines wrongly, getting ahead of the teacher's instructions, and messing about.
4. I really hate telephones.
5. This year I've eaten all the ripe raspberries straight from the bushes...but I shared the strawberries! (there were more raspberries though)
6. About half way through a novel I always read the end, so I can breathe.
7. I detest shoe shopping. The best part of living in East Africa for 15 years was being able to wear flip-flops all the time- no shoes!
8. Its got to the point that when I admire my friends' clothes, their immediate response is -'you can't have it for a quilt.' How mean!
9. I am very forgetful; once I forgot my daughters' start of term, I forget to buy new school books and uniform and shoes, I even forget to make meals. As a result my daughters are fairly good cooks, and fairly good at getting themselves organised...
10. I LOVE books, I taught myself patchwork and quilting from books. Whenever I have a spare moment in school I go and read stories to the Infant classes.
Well there you go, very dull I'm afraid. It was Paulette who tagged me, should I thank her or not?...http://sweetp-paulette.blogspot.com/2009/08/ive-beentagged.html
Now I need to find ten more people on which to play the the same mean, low-down dirty trick...hee hee hee cackle cackle what dastardly secrets can I unearth about my fellow crafters....
Sorry about all the web site titles, but I STILL haven't sorted out how to do links. The one time I thought I had it sussed I discovered I'd linked back to myself!!!
So now I will let all these people know they are 'Tagged'. It may seem a bit of a random selection, but they all have lovely work, and for me, blogging is about touring the world as well as making friends and learning from y'all!
And just for your amusement- here's progress on the shed!