Its been a mixed week, and I have to admit it was difficult coming up with five Thankfuls, but the Bible says 'in ALL things give thanks', not 'now and again when you feel like it give thanks', and I am trying to practise that. If Jesus had said half way through His Ministry 'O Father I've really had enough' where would we be now??
1. Thankful for all the quilt comments and input which has kept my mind and hands occupied. Its both enjoyable and helpful to have all your opinions, so thank you lots and lots! And also thank you for your Jelly Baba poems- you gave me SUCH enjoyment! (winners at the end of the post!)
2. Thankful our Principal is back at school after surgery and time out as we both missed him and were concerned for him.
3. Thankful B Bug's mock exam results are coming back fairly reasonable- enough to indicate that with a bit more work she'll do fine in the summer, but not so bad that she gives up completely.
4. Despite the continuing fierce cold weather I'm thankful for a number of beautiful bright days. It does lift the spirits so.
5. Thankful for lots of Cd's of music to listen to.
OK then folks, the moment you've been waiting for!
The Jelly Baby Poet Laureate is.....drumroll!!.....Jingle!! Hooray! hooray! clapping!!!!
And the runners up are....Ulla, Kat, and Diana! Yes! Yes! a round of applause for the elegant poets that are in it
I know I don't have Jingle and Diana's addresses, so if you go to the profile page and like to email me them then I'll post you all your Jelly Baby Medals!!
Ha! Ha! That was fun!