One World One Heart giveaway.
Another story- 'Summers in France'.
The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the grandest intention. ~Oscar Wilde
Although Sonja is having a bloggish sabbatical I've missed the reflection which Thankful Thursday brings, so will try and continue it....when I remember that it's Thursday!
1. Thankful for several gorgeous sunny days, bitterly cold but the sunshine counts for so much! It really lifts the heart, and this morning, once the frost melted I could actually smell the beginning of Spring.
2. Thankful that B Bug is much better after nearly a week of being poorly with a bug. She has also been doing mock exams so had to keep going despite being very unwell.
3. Thankful that Sos is really enjoying her live-in job and doing extra student teaching in School, as well as her College Course. She is really happy and loving life at present.
4. Thankful that our God continues to provide for us and somehow (miraculously) we continue to make ends just about meet. On paper we ought to be in a Debtors' Prison by now!!!
5. Thankful for people such as Nelson Mandela who uphold freedom and right thinking and God's potential perfection in this Godless world. There are so many unsung heroes out there fighting wars we know nothing about. God's Grace on them and their struggles on others' behalf.