Monday 18 October 2010

Dis 'n' Dat

Youngest kindly brought home the latest bug from school...and here it is!
Nah! jokin'! I saw it when I was waiting for a lift one day- its he lovely? The photo didn't do him justice as the brown parts were iridescent in the sunshine.

But we have all been down with some horrid 'bug'- guess its the start of winter- whoop-di-doo!

I found this wool in a shop in Ballymote and its lovely and soft, so I'm scarf knitting at the mo.
When Youngest was poorly last week (and before I went down!) she decided she wanted Oreos, so I made these for her:
They sure don't look much like Oreos, but she liked them so that was OK. She's recovered and back at school now, I was going to say she's better...but then I thought,
better than what? and
define better?
so I think I'll leave it at
recovered!!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Sorry to hear that you've been caught by the lurgy, hope you feel better soon. Now who's going to cook you something weird because you have a hankering for it whilst you're poorly?

Soggibottom said...

Oreos ?
I'll believe you :-) xxx

Kathy said...

Greetings, I have a nice award waiting for you at my blog. And it's a good thing I am checking the links, because the one I put in for you first took me back to my own blog. Now I just fixed it! Hope you'll be able to accept the award if you have the time. Love your posts.

Heather said...

Visiting from Kathy's Cottage Garden Quilter.

Love the oreos. What a wonderful mom.

ladydi said...

I like your version of Oreos MUCH better than the commercial kind. They look yummy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...