Tuesday 23 March 2010

Boring Bag is Rejuvenated!

Ladies and Gentlemen, Umbrellas and Walking Sticks...etc. etc....the Boring Bag is boring no longer! It is after having been uplifted and rejuvenated ha! ha!
What d'you think? There's more photos here too.

I missed posting this yesterday: Ulla wrote it in honour of her Jelly Babies-

Thank you, Heather, for the mail I got,
jelly babies taste nice, I ate a lot.
The brooch you made is very pretty,
I wear it on my collar just to look witty.
Writing this I wonder if I still should do it:
Could I some day become a doggerel poet?

So do we think Mr Kotkarankki can retire permanently to his fishing and leave Ulla to make their fortune as a poet?? .......Hmmmmmmm.......
(Check out her today's post too as she's been Culture Vultur-ing in Helsinki!)

And don't forget to leave a musical comment on yesterday's post if you'd like to be in the draw for a spot prize?

6 comments:

Ulla said...

Ha ha, I think my editor would get grey hair in no time if I would send poems to be published!

Andrea said...

WOW...love it. You are so very talented.
Praying you have an awesome day.
Blessings, andrea

Susan R. Mills said...

I love the bag! You are talented.

Gran said...

Hi Love - soaking my toes/feet here and doing catch up on my favourite persons.
Love the bag and I did check out your other photos - very nice indeed!
Ulla does have a way with words - I am going to have to check out her blog.

Tootles

Jane's Art said...

I do like it better....even if it doesn't have buttons!!

Leah said...

i love how it came out!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...