(Alternative Genteel Meeting)
Welcome Ladies, and Gentlemen if there are any. No apologies accepted.
1. Happy Birthday to Jane, and Many Happy Returns of the Day.
2. Delighted Kat is recovering from surgery and is back online.
3. Thank you for all your recent nice comments; we’ll ignore the not-nice ones because there weren’t any.
4.The Piano Tuner has been. Result:
One piano tuned
One piano key repaired with cereal packet
Several woodworms squashed and their nefarious business exposed
One Tuner begging to discover a decent piano in residence here by next year.
4. BBug has registered a complaint with Management: her Mother is mean because she insists that BBug gets dressed. Complaint under investigation.
5. Snow melted, more falling.
6. Sos is working in the Florist this week- much gratitude as she’ll have enough money to last until term starts.
7. Article to read- justifying the beneficial aspects of being a Crafty Mother. Correction CraftING Mother. VERY encouraging.
8. Today’s Music listening- Brahms Symphony No.1, Shostakovitch Jazz Suite, Sain Saens Organ Concerto. Reviews requested by 6pm.
9. Aim for the next 30 days: list one item on Etsy each day for optimum exposure in the Listings. (note to self: if you keep that one it’ll be a miracle!)
10. Prizes under construction, envelopes labelled ready to be filled.
AOB (All Other Batty-ness)
BBug thinks Biology is Gross,
Exams are an infringement of her Human Rights,
and there’s no such word as Lazy.
The Hub will be available for furniture moving on Good Friday if anyone requires his assistance,
Church at 8pm every evening this week.
Thank you for your attendance. Tea will be served at your convenience. (ie please get it yourself!)