Tuesday 7 July 2009

Teacup Tuesday and Small Quilt

This was my new cup from last week's visit to the Thrift Shop! Its lovely greenish pottery.
This evening during supper Ben -dog decided that the loaf of bread needed guarding! Anyone who wanted a slice with their soup had to push him aside to get to it which turned supper into a bit of a game. Ben always hopes that the bread will accidentally fall off the counter into his mouth!

I made really easy soup from a sweet potato and a cup of lentils, and seasoning. It was tasty.

I finished the squares of the little quilt and sewed it all together this afternoon, with a border. It is about 22 inches by 30 inches. I’ve begun quilting it, just outlines and straight lines along the borders.

2 comments:

BT said...

Oh I did laugh at your dog 'guarding' the bread!! Buster would just eat it if he could reach, he is very tall so anything has to go at the back of the worktop!! Your quilt is absolutely stunning. I can't wait to see it quilted. Do post another photo then.

Heckety said...

Thank you! I will, I was working on it until late last night but I kept putting the needle through my finger!! (Gives a whole new meaning to Bloody Quilt!)! Yeah gross!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...