Saturday 17 April 2010

Can I have a BORING day now please?

Well Sos turned up, you'll be glad to know...and BBug spent last night planning her birthday Party which she is sharing next Saturday with a friend. I am 'wearing in' a new pair of jeans so am having trouble sitting down! As a result I've tidied up my sewing table and am about to get down to work...but before I do, BBug and friend are going into town for freezer food for the party with friend's Mom, and my Mom would like a compost collection done as she's in gardening mode! Dilly fell again in College and broke her front tooth on a cobblestone so is coming home for the dentist Monday- poor thing.

Whew!

The Hub went off to his overnight Training Course yesterday and arrived safely. His carefully packed suitcase is still sitting in the hall by the front door!

Here's some posts I thought might interest you- well, if you are bored, which you are probably not...

Karin’s Quilts-just look at these, they are GOR-GEEE-OUS!

Sheree’s Book Treasure Hunt: I’ve a feeling this is going to leave Book Clubs out in the cold! And I soooo would love to win one of her Art works- they are LOVELY!

Sometimes you’ve got to wonder about Midge….

I used to think that ‘altered art’ was when someone defaced your drawing, or dropped a Van Gogh…guess I was wrong!

Have a good weekend folks!

7 comments:

ladydi said...

I feel so badly for Dilly. What a miserable time she has been having. We'll keep her in our prayers. Oops - I can picture one of us leaving the carefully packed suitcase behind. We don't travel enough to be efficient at it. Are you up to the challenge of another birthday party??

Deborah said...

Hi, Sometimes I would love a boring weekend too! LOL
Thanks for the blogs to visit!
Have a nice weekend. We are off to a 50th birthday party!
Deborah

soggibottom said...

Have a calm weekend by the way x x x

soggibottom said...

Oh you have such cheek :-)

I have just clicked here !

Hey I lost the plot years ago :-)

There is still time for you X X X :-)

Little Ms Blogger said...

Wow, what an eventful week - some good, some not-so-good. Do you feel anything when you chip your tooth? I think I would constantly be rubbing my tongue over it and couldn't focus on anything else.

Terri Tiffany said...

Poor Dilly! It is so much fun reading your writing as I feel like I have to translate as I go! is it that way for you when you read our words over here?

Jane's Art said...

Poor Dilly!!! Hope it's not too bad!

Don't ya just love breaking in new jeans....I wonder if it's possible to hire people to do it for you????

Thanks for the links...I'll check them out!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...